Saturday, June 16, 2007

Awaken

Lately I have been staring at blank wall. Not because I have been unsinspired, in fact I have been full of ideas, as usual. I have been unmotivated I must say, to do other than staring blank. I suspect this is all temporary - mood based. Can be fixed by way of internal mechanism and mind alchemy, the rest by diversification of attention - in short bursts.

The last couple of days I have been disconnecting again from the reality, swayed by my desire and the voice on the other end of the line. Blinded by immense caring I have thus misplaced my self again.

If there is something constant about my self, it is my thoughts and wondering. Uncontrollable craving of familiar scent, sound and warmth. Unfulfilled, I am using that to fuel my writing, photographs, drawings, midnight rambling. But most of the time, it came out as pure blank.

No comments: