Sunday, June 10, 2007

Meteorologist


Meteorologist
Originally uploaded by moriza
Perpetually in a state of meditation, he has his senses acute as wild game or school of fish. His coverage of prediction is small, roughly a square mile, but accurate to the number of raindrops and beads of sweat. He is part of a legion of weathermen, they come out once a year, each stands (for a whole day) as a node in a network and predicts the weather for the whole year...

I wish I have my own meteorologist, to consult of weather ahead. Things are appearing to be unpredictable, much more often than I wish them to be, including my predicament and reaction to certain heartfelt situations. I'd like to be able to pin point my step, responding to the turn of your head, swing of your arms and beat of your heart.

No comments: