Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Simple pleasure of conversation

Hard to define how a conversation, unpoised, take me away from my troubled mind. Thoroughly enjoying it, I am immersed by voice, sounds, music or even steps behind the topics. Along the conversation, I travel far north to be in your new place, walking along your side, being there familiarizing my self with the layout, the corners, closets and the pantry in the kitchen. Visual memory from the last tour set a stage for me to slide even hover, while I dance with your story. If only I can smell the egg frying, or see those fingers on the black and white keys.
A conversation with long pause in between, while I listen to every cooked of fingers, running water, flushed toilet, dimming of lights even secret conversation on instant messaging. It is hard to define, but all these conversation have defined me.

No comments: